PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 主要职责
appointments and meetings for the Managing Director/Hotel Manager,
record same in diary and ensure the Managing Director/Hotel Manager has
the appropriate documentation for each appointment.
2. Attend meetings such as Department Head Meeting, Executive Committee Meeting and any other when requested.
Take minutes of attended meetings, accurately transcribe and circulate
to relevant persons as soon as possible after the meeting.
Receive visitors and guests. In the absence of the Managing
Director/Hotel Manager, answer questions and concerns and follow through
5. Arrange room and restaurant reservations for VIP guests/personnel if requested.
6. Assist with travels arrangements for business trips as required.
7. Assist Managing Director/Hotel Manager in compiling guest data to be used for service quality improvement.
8. Assess priorities of work and, wherever possible, assist in organizing Managing Director/Hotel Manager’s priorities.
9. Answers telephones in the Executive Office as required.
10. Prepare replies to correspondence as required. Take dictation of correspondence as required.
11. Assist with translations, oral and written.
12. Maintain strictest confidentiality at all times on all matters.
13. Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
14. Prepare and maintain files, reports, letters, memorandums and other relevant business documentation.
15. Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis.
16. Maintain an accurate tracking system for prompt handling of issues concerned.
17. Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisor.