· Assists the Training Manager in the implementation of all training programs.
· Familiarize yourself with the ICHG HR and Training Standards. Implement property policies, procedures relating to training
· Conduct Training Needs Analysis for departments to Identify and determine training needs.
· Tabulate the data showing departmental training needs for the Training Manager.
· Set objectives for all department training program conducted for the year.
· Set the Evaluation System for department training program.
· Monitor the progress of the Training Plan for each department to ensure that the training objectives are being achieved.
· Design, produce and implement training programmes which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective.
· Performs teaching duties in a professional manner, according to instructions issued by the Training Manager.
· Conducts new hire Orientation Training including grooming and hygiene, telephone manners, English training courses and etc as required.
· Conducts Service Training Program as required.
· Communicates and coordinates with other Departments for name lists of participants who will be attending training.
· Assists in coordinating and liaising with Departments or sister hotels concerned on sending staff out for cross-training and exposure both in PRC and overseas.
· Prepares weekly and monthly training schedules and monthly training report.
· Checks that all lessons are conducted in a professional manner.
· Supervises and evaluates local teachers’ performance together with related feedback from staff & plan future sessions accordingly.
· Assists Training Manager in sourcing for training materials appropriate to the Hotel staff and responsible for purchasing or having materials printed.