- Responsible for delivery and operational management of training courses in assigned program area (such as Quality/Service training). Manage scheduling and logistical aspects of all training programs.
- Provide workshop delivery feedback.
- Complete Performance Management responsibilities for assigned Team.
- Assist in Range of Special Projects as Needed
- Manage within agreed budget and select external consultants as needed. Ensure that all course curricula and educational materials are current and of acceptable quality and delivered on time.
- Establish performance standards and operating procedures.
- Assess training and certification Rules for Operation according to brand and recommend alternative requirements as necessary.
- Manage the development of training programs/applications, curricula, assessment tools and corresponding materials (includes lesson plans, participant materials, job aids, user manuals, etc.) for assigned program area.
- Evaluate designated programs to determine effectiveness, need for enhancements, or elimination of programs; actively pursue alternate training methods and interactive training technologies.
- Coach and develop team members; Act as an advisor to subordinate staff to help meet established schedules and/or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Education, or a relevant field of work.
- 6-10 years progressive work-related experience in training design and facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing people including the ability to manage remote staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Service/Hospitality industry, hotel operations and systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated instructional design skills to effectively develop client focused training programs.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of training design principles and practices.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to communicate information to groups in a clear and concise manner. Demonstrated solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers, employees and senior management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to train in Mandarin Chinese and English language