Duties and Responsibilities工作职责
· High awareness of Guest service and sense of Job
· Positively achieve all the training course assigned by serving section
· Be familiarized in and obey all the policies or regulations of the hotel
· Be familiarized in and obey all the policies of the section; Follow any reasonable arrangement
· Sense of Team work and sharing experience
· Sense of Positive communicating and reaching for help
· Be stationed at entrance to Hotel lobby to welcome all guests into the hotel
· Make sure we leave 1st impressions on our guests in an excellent way.
· Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
· Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
· Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
· Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
· Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Intercontinental Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
· Assisting attends to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to Manager if he/she unable to assist
· Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
· Ensure arrival list for the current day is check at the start of the shift to ensure all guest profile notes and preferences are fully understood.
· Assist guest with luggage if required
· Escort the guest to the check in counter.
· Serve welcome drink.
· Offer site inspection of the rest of the hotel (Restaurants, Bar, SPA, Gym, Concierge desk)
· You have to attend all training courses on time and you ensure that the training which you attend will be followed up by together with your Manager.
· You will at all times show a professional image of the Intercontinental Nanjing in from of all guests.
· Record all the needs and preferences of each guest into the guest history log book on a daily basis.
· You will focus on all what’s the guest needs.
· It is responsibility of the employee to ensure that you learn and remember what you have been taught.
· Make sure the guest feels “The ICGZ” is his home away from home.
· Respond to guest needs at any time, make them feel welcome.
· Follow the greeting standards towards any customer (internal& external) at any time.
· Coordinate with Concierge to arrange restaurant bookings, theatre, limousine, sightseeing and etc.
· Make sure before the guest arrival the room is clean and the amenities are in the room.
· Coordinate with kitchen and HSKP that all guest preferences and requests are fulfilled
· Report complaints from Club Floor guests to your Supervisor. Respond to guest needs at any time
· Think economical for the department at any time.
· Do not waste anything.
· Never use anything which is there for the guest unless your Manager has authorized you to do so
· Ensure cleanliness of all Hotel lobby areas at any time.
· Follow up regular cleaning schedules.
· Report to your Manager if not enough stock is available.
· Ensure all the working equipment is functional
· Maintains exemplary deportment standards of behavior and appearance and attitude as expected in a IHG Brand
· Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state al all times
· Endeavors to maintain the high standards of the hotel with particular regard to the importance of IHG Loyalty Program member and other VIP’s and with reference to hotel and to be a health or safety hazard