Provide all customers with consistent, high quality food and services through adherence to and implementation of all kinds of brand standard and policies.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 主要职责
· Execute all assigned tasks as directed and delegated from the superior. Carry out precise and clear direction from the superior from recipes, systems, general standards and quality control in order to ensure best guest satisfaction.
· On the basis of enthusiasm and service spirit, make use of your expertise at any time to appropriately represent the hotel.
· Follow direction of Hygiene/HACCP Manager and local Hygiene Bureau as well as HACCP in order to ensure best production and high level of hygiene in order to avoid cross infection at all times. Pay attention to and ensure the quality of food, swinging and flavor to a good level.
· Make a product chart according to the business demands of the banquet activities.
· Comply with the safety guidelines and notify the relevant departments immediately for any potential danger.
· Great first impression of clean uniform, grooming and an overall positive attitude displayed is a must during duty.
· Follow and enforce uniform standards, including name tag, employee card, calibrated thermometer and essential health certificate.
· Be able to work and assist in other areas of the culinary department when needed and take part in cross-training when required. Be able to coordinate effectively with colleagues also in other departments and be flexible on operation needs.
· Attend departmental daily briefing.
· Properly handle the equipment and inform your boss on the maintenance problem, including the application for scrap and maintenance.
· Check and record the temperature according to the administrator's instructions, record and report any unsafe temperature.
· Report to your direct superior in time for being late or ill (report back with doctors certificate when resuming duty).
· Check all food in fridges at the beginning and end of every shift, assist interns and kitchen colleagues to complete their work.
· Preserve and enforce preserving of energy by switching off all equipment after work or if not needed.
· Do the department cleaning at end of service periods and ready for following service periods.在服务时间结束时进行部门打扫，并为接下来的服务做准备。
· Follow the posted schedule and report the work on time.
· All rules and regulations refer to colleague handbook.
· Be aware of accident prevention and help enforce safe working conditions to achieve the goal of zero accidents.
· Perform any duties assigned by the Management.