· Plan, prepare, and execute all portioning, ordering, and inventory of meats and fish in accordance with standards and plating guide specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment. Assist in the supervision of Line Cooks when assigned.
· Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
· Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
· Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
· Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES工作职责
· Cuts meats to correct portion size
· Properly wraps meats and fish to preserve and protect the product.
· Complete opening and closing duties and checklists.
· Follow procedures to (1) ensure the security and proper storage of meats, fish, and equipment such as knives, cleavers, and saws, (2) order and/or requisition supplies, inventory, etc. in a timely and efficient manner, and (3) minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
· Maintain sanitation standards in the food prep areas that meet the state and local Health Board inspection and hotel requirements.
· Ensure that all butchering equipment, including but not limited to countertops, cutting boards, sharpeners, etc., is in proper operational condition and is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
· Maintains high standards of personal hygiene
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS任职要求
Required Skills –技能要求
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Awareness of valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
· Problem solving and training abilities.
· Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or food preparations or related field.
· 2 years related experience as or formal training or an equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience.