About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
About Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou
Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is a luxury island retreat fully commanding a 30 acre (12 hectare) private island on the scenic Jinji Lake.
Set to open in the second half of 2023, the Hotel will have over 200 well-appointed rooms, suites and private villas, lush gardens, indoor and outdoor pools offering a lifestyle that is uniquely Suzhou and uncompromising service that is uniquely Four Seasons.
The Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is looking for Assistant SPA Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
• Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
• Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
• Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
• An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
The Assistant Spa Manager assist the Director of SPA to oversees the operation in Spa & Fitness, creates the tasteful environment, and is knowledgeable about treatments, products and services offered, also is aware of current market trends and is able to drive Spa & Fitness business in a creative and successful manner.
We are looking for individuals who are strategic, have strong business acumen, good communication, and interpersonal skills.
• At least 2~3 years relevant experience on equal role, preferably in an International luxury hotel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt based on needs of the guest.
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through with outstanding time management and organisational skills.
• Proven problem solving skills and sound judgement.
• Good team spirit, multi-tasking, cooperative with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Possess well-developed leadership and problem solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Mandarin Speaking and Work authorization in China is a must.
Join us and Enjoy…
• An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
• Best-in-industry training
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
• Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
• Employee service awards
• Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Official Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/careers/