• Welcome and serve any guest that walks into the outlet, adapting the serving style to the guest needs with intuitive but always culturally correct service.
• Organize the service of food and beverage as ordered to guests, both resident and non-resident, using good social skills and selling techniques.
• Use the Art of Service and be responsible for the whole guest journey in and beyond the restaurant and bar experience.
• Follow service sequences to deliver the services as described in the outlet’s concept statement.
• Be knowledgeable on the products, food, drinks and wines, special promotions (location, history, concept story, etc.) that are being served and share this with the guests to create enriching experiences. And the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• Aware that service standards, guidance and feedback from your managers empower you to make decisions to resolve guest issues quickly and you should learn from these experiences and share with your colleagues to avoid re-occurrence.
• Contribute to the financial success of all F&B Outlets by actively selling and recommending products and slow moving items while delivering attentive service.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of signature dishes on the menu and their preparation methods, beverage recipes and mixing procedures of traditional cocktails and non-alcoholic cocktails to provide the guests with an accurate recommendation.
• Greet the guest, accompany the guest to the table, bar or other areas of the hotel as requested.
• Know how to courteously answer the phone both internal and external and use the general rules of phone etiquette.
• Recognize regular and loyal guests, spot the special occasions and make them memorable.
• Interpret correctly/intuitively guest’s mood and adapt your service style to take accurate orders, provide information and give suggestions about menu items and daily specials.
• Be responsible for the correct storage of all drinks in the bar according to the correct temperature.
• Be fully informed of the accepted payment methods for the guest to choose from, and encourage guest to use the payment types that are efficient.
• Demonstrate good knowledge of F&B POS System.
• Have a good understanding of technology and the applications used (e.g. IPads) and utilize technology to improve guest services and enable communication.
• Handle guest’s complaints in a guest-oriented manner – involve Management only when necessary, but inform Management always.
以客为主的方式处理客人的投诉 - 仅在必要时让管理层参与，但要让管理层知晓。
• Be responsible for table settings according to hotel standards and the restaurant concept.
• Prepare and check that the bar is fully equipped; make sure the appropriate mise-en-place is prepared according the business levels.
• Check that all F&B equipment is clean, polished and organized.
• Maintain all standards of food and beverage hygiene.
• Check that all waiter stations are fully equipped; make sure that appropriate mise-en-place for all operational needs at all times.
• Prepare coffee station and coffee machine in the beginning of the day; keep it tidy during the day and clean after the shift.
• Participate in cleaning activities all over the outlet.
• Assist in the daily and monthly restaurant stock inventory.
• Check that the amount and quality of all items delivered from the stores are rechecked according to the requisition list.
• Keep restaurant and surrounding areas clean and free of dirty tableware, empty bottles and etc. at all times - discard rubbish to garbage disposal area when necessary.
随时将餐厅和周边地区清洁干净，没有脏餐具、空瓶等 - 必要时将垃圾丢弃到垃圾处理区。
• Handle all OS&E and equipment carefully and responsibly to keep damage and breakage to a minimum.
• Assist colleagues in other areas outside the direct area of responsibility and work as a team to provide the best guest service.