The Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is looking for
Executive Administrative Assistant
who reports to General Manager, and share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel management/Business Administration.
- One to two years previous experience in secretary/admin assistant position is preferable
- Requires good oral, written and reading proficiency in both Chinese and English language.
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a fast pace working environment
- Good team spirit, multi-tasking, cooperative with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work authorization in China is required.
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
- Best-in-industry training
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
- Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/ social and sporting events