- Support the DAM and Regional Head of Marketing to define the USP of the school within Nord Anglia Education brand context.
- Implement the brand style guide to ensure consistency and quality of positioning and visual identity in all school collateral.
- Implement NAE brand and campaign materials in the school.
- Support the Regional and Central Digital Marketing team to optimize the development of the website and demonstrate leadership for the school at every stage of the parent online research journey.
- Develop a content strategy for the school and an ongoing pipeline of content that can be used year-round to inspire, engage and inform all relevant internal and external stakeholders including parents, students, staff and alumni.
- Execute the school content strategy across all school communication channels including News & Blogs and social media.
- Develop the Photography and videography repository for the school, ensuring the highest standards are adhered to in line with global guidelines and school aesthetic quality.
- Build the school online community through social media, driving both followers and engagement (shares and comments).
- Ensure that all current parents are kept up to date on school news and information.
- Working with the School DAM, lead the PR and media strategy for the school.
- Support the School DAM to develop the annual marketing plans for the school aligned to the regional marketing plan.
- Lead the development and execution of event management procedures to ensure all events are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the School MAC team and Regional office on any other Marketing related activities as required.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the MAC and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years working in a marketing team/environment (agency or client side)
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of having managed a team
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Experience of brand equity development
- Experience of campaign development including creative materials
- Good analytical skills and evaluation of ROI, KPIs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creative and technical thinking ability
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- High level of integrity
What we offer:
As a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, joining our team means you will be a part of networked admissions and marketing team where ideas, learning and best practice are shared. This vibrant cross border exchange and collaboration is encouraged and supported at every level and is exciting to be a part of. The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a dynamic and growing school. We offer the exciting opportunity to help showcase the stories of our students and support our community to be a fun and inviting place for all our families.