Position Summary 职位概述
This position is concerned with the efficient and professional service of Lobby Lounge while
ensuring guests receive optimum service in accordance with the Hilton standards, policies
1. Confidently knowing the food and beverage menu contents and be able to explain them in
detail to guests.
2. Understand dietary requirements and offer appropriate suggestions.
3. By completing Chao checklist in product knowledge.
能够达到 Chao 产品知识的要求。
4. By knowing menu items of all other outlets to recommend guests to other outlets.
5. Confidently knowing opening hours of all restaurants & Hotel outlets.
6. Being able to recommend other restaurants & city attractions to Hotel guests.
7. To actively check staff product knowledge on each shift.
8. By assisting bar attendants where required and carry out any reasonable duties requested
by the Manager.
9. By ensuring all staff are briefed for the details of the shift ahead.
10. By completing Chao checklist on preparing the Lobby Lounge for service.
完成 Chao 账单表以准备堂吧服务。
11. Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning
and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet.
12. To be actively involved in the duties of a food and beverage attendant and cashier while on
duty, as well as supervising the service of all guests in the Lobby Lounge
13. Greet guests with a smile, offer assistance with coats, bags etc., and introduce yourself.
14. Ensure all guests are escorted to a table, asked if they would prefer smoking or non smoking.
15. Ensure all guests are offered a drink within the first two minutes of being seated and quickly
16. Ensure all service procedures are carried out to the standards required.
17. Ensure all drinks are replenished, never letting cup or glass to become empty.
18. Take personal responsibility for the service experience of all guests in the restaurant by
visiting and introducing yourself to all guests & actively checking on their satisfaction.
19. Follow up any guest questions or queries immediately and if you don’t know the answer, check with your Manager.
20. A Supervisor must have detailed knowledge of Departmental Standards.
21. Be able to explain the Standards to the team.
22. Be Pro-Active towards guests, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and training all
staff to see these things before the guests ask.
23. Ensure service standards per Chao checklist are being achieved.
确保达到 Chao 各项要求。
24. Make sure all areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with operating procedures.
25. Positively end the guests experience by checking satisfaction.
26. All guests check must be presented promptly on request with a feedback form & brochure.
27. Encourage all guests to fill out feedback forms when they leave.
28. Assist with guest coats and bags.
29. Thank all guests and wish them a pleasant day.
30. To supervise the restaurant roster on a daily basis and ensure it is in line with the changing
business levels. Make any changes in order to achieve the F&B Teams service standards
and budget goals.
31. Control the allocated labor for each shift to ensure that customer expectations are met whilst
achieving the desired labor cost.
32. Assist the Lobby Lounge managers with training all staff for ‘induction training’ and ‘on the
33. Offer staff constructive feedback about their performance after every shift in an aim to
develop their skills and confidence.
34. Provide leadership and direction for all staff while on duty by offering professional skills and
leading by example.
35. Be aware of the restaurant & overall F&B targets for food, beverage, payroll & general
Required Qualifications 反应迅速并以积极的态面对需求的改变， 包括任何工
36. To co-ordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping Departments to ensure maintenance
and cleanliness. Ensure follow-up procedures are maintained.
37. Ensuring the shift is reviewed and hand-over and briefings are carried out. 确保每个班次的回顾，交接班及例会的召开。
38. Being aware of potential highs and lows in the business.
39. Identifying and communicating potential sales leads to Manager.
40. Creating an environment where “everyone sells”.
41. Communicating relevant financial information to the team.
42. Understanding relevant OH&S legislation & the implications on the operation of the
理解相关 OH&S 法规，并在日常运营中执行。
43. Ensuring that safe and healthy working practices are observed throughout service.
44. Reporting any accidents/incidents to the Manager.
45. Food & Beverage mission is established and instilled in all team members.
46. Maintains the highest standard of personal professional image, conduct, knowledge and
skills related to the job responsibility.
47. Maintains professional business confidentiality.
48. Performs any other duty as assigned by the Department manager.