1.Responsible for managing daily operation in order to meet and exceed customer needs and business requirements; whilst ensuring adherence to service standards and operating procedures.
2.In a professional and stylish manner, ensure the smooth operation of B+F department and maximize the quality of W experience.
3.Love the “W” brand and lifestyle, passion with the new market trend, always looking for WHAT’S NEW, WHAT’S NEXT.
3. To achieve departmental goals, in terms of Guest Satisfaction, financial targets, training and high talent morale.
4. Plan and supervise the day to day operations in order to contribute to the enjoyment of our guests’ lifestyle experience.
5. Develop and implement objectives for the team in line with the hotel objectives.
6. Train, develop, coach and manage the performance of direct and indirect reporting talents to ensure the efficient running of the bar in order to maximise talents satisfaction, productivity, guest satisfaction and consequently profitability.
7. Forecast covers and revenues, while controlling payroll and other relevant costs, minimising loss and misuse in order to achieve and exceed the budgeted profitability.
8. Evaluate cost effectiveness of all aspects of operation.
9. Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancing measures.
10. Inspect all areas to ensure the food quality and service are according to standards and to ensure the physical facilities and equipment are well kept and that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, by verifying temperatures, observing presentation, tasting products and checking preparation methods to determine quality.
11. Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports, maintaining a log book of activities and other specific duties related to the role.
12. Assist with F&B measuring and controlling the cost to reach the standard by minimum expense
13. Possesses a high level of product and service knowledge in order to promote services and facilities to customers.
14. To summarize, it is not the intention of this Role Description to limit the scope or responsibilities of the above-mentioned, but to highlight the most important aspects of a B&F Marketing Manager position. It is essential that all talents are committed to their jobs and the success of the W Xiamen, and maintain a willingness to accept total flexibility of jobs and duties throughout the hotel.