This position is concerned with the strategic management of the Restaurant, in line with prescribed Hilton Worldwide & Hilton Xi’an policies and procedures.
1. To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
2. To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
3. To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
4. To actively promote the service and facilities of the Hilton Hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
5. To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
9. Creating an environment where everyone in the department is focus on “creating that special experience” to deliver exceptional customer service.
10. Actively seeking verbal feedback from customers and team member at each service period.
11. Agreeing and implementing actions to make improvements to customer service.
6. Positively dealing with and learning from customer complaints and comments with follow up and feedback to the Food and Beverage Manager.
12. Making sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively while assisting on the floor during meal periods each day.
13. Be available to assist on duty in the Restaurant & Bars during any busy days or special events.
14. Be Pro-Active towards guests, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and training all team member to see these things before the guests ask.
15. To ensure all standards for Service Delivery as identified in the Guest Satisfaction Manual and the Standard Operating and Procedures Manual are consistently delivered throughout the department.
16. Having detailed knowledge of all departmental Standards.
17. Being able to explain the standards to the team members and managers.
18. Be able to assess team member performance against standards.
19. Ensure that training on Departmental Standards is regularly conducted in the outlets.
20. Monitoring Standards through regular Standards Review checks.
21. Developing action plans to address shortfalls in Standards and identifying shortfalls before they affect customer service.
22. Implementing and following though improvements identified.
23. To plan, priorities organize and control the day-to-day operation.
24. Preparing rosters and job schedules for team member to meet business needs (taking into consideration internal activities and occupancy and external events, promotions etc).
25. Communicating effectively with Front Office and Groups & Tours to maximise in house and group business for the restaurant, ensuring direct liaison with Group Leaders upon arrival.
26. To describe, assign and delegate duties and authority for the operation of the Restaurant at all times.
27. Understanding what’s going on in other departments and implications for your owndepartment.
28. Planning ahead and ensuring adequate resources are available.
29. Managing the departmental operation and taking action where necessary to ensure smooth running and participating in service duties during service periods, where necessary.
30. To co-ordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping Departments to ensure maintenance and cleanliness. Ensure follow-up procedures are maintained.
31. Ensuring the shift is reviewed and handovers and briefings are carried out.
32. Maintaining in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job.
33. Maintain event and function histories to assist with returning events.
34. To establish good communication with the Kitchen team.
35. To participate in future menu changes with the F&B Manager and the Executive Chef taking into consideration new F&B trends, market demands and sales achievements.
36. To attend & participate in regular F&B, operational & roster meetings.
37. To provide and communicate clear direction to the team.
38. Understanding the aims of the hotel and the department’s role in achieving it.
39. Communicating aims to the team.
40. Setting and agreeing to departmental objectives for self and team.
41. Representing the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
42. Keeping the team up-to-date about departmental, hotel and company activities through regular communication meetings & memos. This includes special events and promotions in the restaurant.随时更新团队成员与酒店其他部门的交流，了解酒店其他部门的活动，包括特殊活动，餐厅促销等等。
43. To seek out and maximize departmental and hotel revenue opportunities.
44. Being aware of potential highs and lows in the business.
45. Creating and implementing sales promotions and team member incentives as per discussion with F&B Manager.
46. Assist F&B Manager with the preparation of the Events Brochure.
47. Identifying, communicating and actioning potential sales leads.
48. Creating an environment where “everyone sells”.
49. To supervise the financial performance of the department in line with the profit plan.
50. Using key monitors and financial targets to evaluate the department’s performance and make future plans.
51. To complete regular financial and operating reports, as required or requested by the Food & Beverage Manager.
52. Forecasting potential revenues and costs.
53. Following company control procedures.
54. Controlling costs without compromising standards.
55. Analyzing and explaining any financial variance against plan.
56. Set up and maintain the Leave plans for the Department.
57. To assist with selecting, training, coaching and developing people to meet current and future needs of the department and the hotel.
58. Understanding the quantity and quality of people needed to operate the department.
59. Assist with carrying out selection interviews and making effective recruitment decisions.
60. Ensuring that the new recruits have all relevant information before commencing employment.保证应聘人员在入职前得到一切相关信息。
61. Assist with planning and ensuring departmental orientation is carried out.
62. Ensuring that the Orientation Training Manual for each outlets is kept up-to-date.
63. Ensuring Standard Training and assessment is carried out.
64. To ensure the health, safety and well being of customers and all team members.
65. Understanding relevant OH & S legislation & the implications on the operation of the department.
了解 OH&S 的各项规定，并熟悉其与日常经营中的关系。
66. Communicating to the team their responsibilities within OH & S.
67. Ensuring that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times.
68. Ensuring that Hygiene Training is conducted at least once per year.
69. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
70. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Positions directly reporting to this position (titles):
· Assistant Outlet Manager 餐厅副经理
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability 工作技能技巧要求：
1. To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
2. To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
3. To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
4. Strong leadership and people management skills, added with good training skills.
5. Guest oriented and able to confidently build and exceed the service standards.
6. Thorough knowledge of service, cost control in F&B, labor controls, beverage menu writing, maintenance, merchandising, computer and accountings.
具有彻底的关于服务,劳动力控制, 饮料, 维修, 广告, 电脑和财务方面的知识。
7. Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
8. Under the 9 competencies have key strengths in People Management Communication and Planning.
9. Thorough knowledge of restaurant operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects,
service techniques, and guest interaction.
10. Considerable skill in math [and algebraic equations] using percentages.
11. Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees, some
of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect
accurate information and to resolve problems.
12. Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Required Qualifications 必要的资历要求：
1. 2-4 years in a managerial position in 4/5 Star category hotel
2. Good English skills (written & verbal).
3. Familiar with Computer operation.
Preferred Qualifications 更高的资历要求：
1. Strong in Leadership skills & good training conducting skills.
2. Outgoing personality. Willing to work for long hours.
3. Working experience within Hilton Group.