Perform the actual manual and technical operation of the PABX Switchboard, Send faxes and provide a system of locating or paging guests who have telephone calls. To facilitate a memorable guest experience during the guests stay, by delivering items, acting upon requests and providing guest assistance where required, and to adhere to DoubleTree Brand Standards.
1. Ensure the correct operation of the switchboard for fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
2. Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, or meeting rooms, etc. according to individual needs.
3. Ensure the Careline Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either customers or other department.
4. Check all the equipment in Careline Centre all the time to ensure smooth operation: paging system, fax machine, voice mail system, FCS system, etc. Keep the Careline centre clean and tidy to ensure that all the staff may work in a comfortable environment.
5. Reviews VIP arrival and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups.
6. Takes an active role in the team by being kind, cooperative, helpful and never forgetting the person behind the guest.
7. Actively takes part in training where and when required, attending formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure standards and develop skills and abilities.
8. Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
9. Greets all guests communications with a warm tone, ensuring that they feel welcomed and appreciated when contacting the hotel.
10.Transfers all internal and external guest calls to the appropriate party correctly, with minimal delay.
11.Handles and delivers messages in a confidential and professional manner, maintaining guests privacy and integrity of the message, and ensuring that the message is accurate and delivered to the guest in a prompt and timely manner.
12.Maintains the integrity of the hotels information by not providing confidential or privacy invasive information about guests or the hotel. Maintains the integrity of the guests privacy at all times and adheres to Hilton Brand Standards for communication.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability工作技能技巧要求：
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate effectively with guests and employees.
· Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
· Thorough organization and supervisory skills proficient in accomplishing the task.
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect and analyze accurate information and resolve conflicts.