The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for
who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything she/ he does.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
o Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
o Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
o Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
o An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
杭州西子湖四季酒店向员工提供和客人一样的关怀，四季酒店从 1998 年起。获“财富”杂志评为一百家最理想的工作机构之一
• Maintain alphabetical files by vendor containing complete invoices and backup attached to the cheques for efficient access after payment. All filing is to be kept current.
• Ensure all payments are made correctly and with the correct authorization (approved PO), evidence of receipt, invoice or delivery slip and Accounts Payable stamp.
• Process all Accounts Payable invoices and manual cheques through the computer system.
• Complete wire authorization forms for wire transfer and ensure it is signed by two authorized signatories (from Groups A & B) and ensure all applicable backup supports the transfer.
• Ensure all standing orders for electronic disbursements are approved in accordance with the normal payment procedures and signed by the cheque signatories.
• A list of all standing orders for electronic disbursements should be maintained with details of date of payment, payee, amount and description of payment and at the beginning of each month in advance of the standing payment, this list should be routed to the cheque signatories for approval and a copy attached to bank reconciliations.
• Verify and process Expense Reports and Petty Cash reimbursements ensuring compliance with key controls.
• Forward all stop payment and void cheques to the Staff Accountant / Assistant Director of Finance for journalizing. Reconcile vendor statements as they are received, with reconciling items, including any correspondence from the vendor clearly indicated and resolve all discrepancies directly with the vendor.
• Prepare manual cheques as they are required if directed by Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
• Run the required reports at month end to close the Accounts Payable cycle.
• Ensure all goods received and services provided, but not yet invoiced, are properly accrued and expensed and that the outstanding liabilities for other accruals are accurate and agree to all supporting documentation.
• Prepare journal entry for accrual of invoices received after closing and for goods and services received, but not yet invoiced.
• Maintain a separate file for purchases of all operating equipment items (china, glass, silver and linen) and capital items under the direction of the Assistant Director of Finance.
• Assist in the preparation of all Accounts Payable documentation for microfilming on an annual basis if needed.
• Maintain, and constantly update, an approved vendor listing file.
• Answer telephones and record messages accurately.
• File documents and reports.
• Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports
• Apply an ethical approach to the outcome of situations
• Plan and monitor duties to ensure effective and efficient use of all available resources in order to make the greatest impact on the Hotel’s/Resort’s objectives
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work with peers, superiors and clients
Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner
• Require a working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, and Four Seasons Internal Controls, Policies and Procedures as it relates to Accounts Payable. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-Job or through a series of professional certifications.
• Ability to operate fax, scanner, copier, telephone, adding machine, calculator.
• Require knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment and Microsoft Office Suite software.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
Join us and Enjoy…
o An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
o Best-in-industry training
o Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
o Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
o Employee service awards
o Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us: