Responsible for supporting and driving the daily activities of IHG’s Hotel security compliance program. The role will aid in security assessment management for corporate managed hotels (CMH)and gap identification and remediation governance activities. Promotes compliance with security and regulatory requirements. Works in conjunction with regional security teams and corporate compliance teams to plan and collaborate in advising CMH estates on enterprise security compliance and strategy.
• Liaise with stakeholders across Information Security, GC&T Property, Owner & Stay Experience Products & Platforms, GC&T Technology groups and the business to build partnerships, collaborate and execute Hotel Security Compliance activities
• Coordinate IHG’s hotel security compliance activities, including PCI-DSS, and other security-related regulatory requirements.
• Support the maintenance of the CMH Security Self-Assessment questionnaire compliance program for IHG Corporate Managed Hotels
• Provide second level support for questions from hotels filling out the CMH SAQ
• Works closely with Regional Security Teams to drive resolution of gaps identified from SAQs
• Validates evidence provided by hotels and/or assigned gap owners to drive closure of gaps
• Communicates and provides awareness of appropriate IHG and regulatory controls to address policy requirements
• Serves as an escalation point for the collection of annual security self-assessments from the CMH estate and gap identification reporting to Regional VPs and BISOs
• Provide regular reports to stakeholders to drive action and remediation in addressing gaps.
• Assist in providing regular communications and metrics to Information Security, GC&T Property, Owner & Stay Experience Products & Platforms, Commercial and Technology technical groups as well as regional VPs to drive action where Compliance gaps have been identified
• Support maintaining operational metrics for regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on the Hotel Security Compliance program and initiatives
• Collaborate with Security, GC&T Property, Owner & Stay Experience Products & Platforms and Technology groups to adopt process and communication efficiencies for hotel security compliance related activities
• Recommend capability enhancements/improvements in the ServiceNow tool to streamline processes and efficiencies. Work with Security compliance and Security Policy teams to align processes when possible.
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred (Computer Information Systems, Computer Science) or equivalent years of work experience
0-3 years progressive work-related experience in information security. Detailed oriented; Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Experience aligning compliance controls with security policies and standards
• Experience working with cross functional teams and driving collaboration amongst teams to execute initiatives
• Ability to manage multiple projects, delivering timely, exceptional, and complete projects
• Knowledge of NIST, PCI
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take complex information and present to all levels of management
• Self-starter with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities, delivering timely, exceptional, and complete deliverables
• Experience working with internal/external auditors driving security compliance assessments (such as a PCI)
• Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP preferred, but not required