• Highly confidential with related work and docs processed.
• Responsible for maintaining the Monthly status change report and turnover report.
• Responsible for monthly health & safety report, communicate with insurance company for the job related injury.
• Keep the HR system information accurate and up-to-date.
• Responsible for the employee files, ensure they are kept according to Fairmont standard.
• Ensure the hotel monthly attendance record is completed checked and submitted on time.
• Handle the monthly contribution of social insurance and housing fund.
• Manage the signature book and all the forms requiring signature (EAFs, Leave request forms etc), submit in time and trace accordingly, input into the HR system after signature, ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes.
• Welcome new colleagues and check in them properly (labor contract, ID card, welcome letter, name tag, locker etc), assist the leaving colleagues with check-out process.
• Track the contact of leaving colleagues for the distribution of hotel newsletter to them.
• Prepares Recognition letters for internal promotions and transfers.
• Provide the docs requested by colleagues, such as employment certificate, income certificate.
• Actively participate some of the committees and assist with the service plus receptions and staff parties.
• Provide back-up support for the Human Resources Office when needed (assisting colleagues’ requests, issuing meal tickets etc).
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience知识和经验
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administrative role, preferably within a hotel or Human Resources environment
• University/College degree or a formal education in Human Resources Management an asset
• Be familiar with labor law and related legislations.
• Self-confident, creative, proactive, with ability to prioritize and make effective decisions
• Must be dedicated to provide Guest Service Excellence to our internal and external guests
• Highly enthusiastic, positive with excellent personal presentation
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Chengdu, situated within the Palm Springs International Centre, is located in the heart of Tianfu New Area and Chengdu Hi-tech Zone and is adjacent to the Century City New International Convention & Exhibition Center, Global Center and the Tianfu Software Park. The hotel features 336 guest rooms, Willow Stream Spa, Gold Executive Floor, over 1,350 square meters of meeting facilities, and a collection of F&B concepts including an all-day-dining restaurant Spectrum, CUBE a three-floor concept - lounge, cocktail bar and restaurant, a signature Sichuan Chinese restaurant Chang Yi, and our feature restaurant MIKU occupying the top level of the hotel.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS