· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear directions to team members. Observe team members’ performance and encourage improvement.
· Interview, select, train, supervise, evaluate, counsel and administer disciplinary procedures for Health Club team members.
· Flexible to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel, due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry. Resolve guests’ concerns and implement resolutions by using discretion and judgment.
· Actively train the team, facilitating formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure that all team members are of the same standard.
· Coach and mentor team members, reinforcing standards and expectations, motivating team members to strive for established targets.
· Contribute to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative, providing quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
· Recruit technically and suitably qualified personnel for the Health Club, providing effective guidance and training in order for them to be effective in the handling of guests’ requests and queries.
· Create a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel “at-home” when they arrive.
· Handle complaints promptly and efficiently, take necessary actions and inform the Guest Service Manager to follow-up where appropriate. Follow-up with guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
· Knowledgeable of the hotel’s facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP and other properties in China. Check that all operating equipment in the club is working properly, cleaned and kept safely by team members, informing the engineering department when repairs are needed.
检查健身中心所有设备，器械是否正常工作， 监督员工保持设备的清洁和安全性，如有设备需要维修， 请及时通知工程部门。
· Conduct daily briefings, shift handovers, attend meetings and effectively communicate information to team members.
· Responsible for the day to day operations of the Health Club, maintaining of the facilities, security for the swimming pool and Health Club, maintenance of event schedules and the availability of regular supplies for the Health Club.
· Check that all daily towels, locker keys, engineering, housekeeping and operations checklists are in place to ensure smooth operation.
· Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the Health Club is maintained up to standards.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.