To manage all aspects of Fitness Department. To plan, organize and proactively promote an extensive range of events and activities. To ensure that all Team Members are suitably prepared to offer the very best standards of service to the guests. To ensure that the facilities are in the best possible state of repair and cleanliness. To design, implement, monitor and maintain service initiatives and administrative system to be creative.
1. Communicates effectively both orally and in writing to provide clear direction to team member. Observes performance and encourages improvement. Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers disciplinary procedures for Health Club team member. Makes team membering adjustments as required.
2. Manage the Health Club operations by completing a checklist of important daily tasks, making decisions that are in the best interest of the hotel.
3. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
4. Resolves guest concerns, and implements resolutions by using discretion and judgments.
5. Leads and motivates team members by leading by example and employing competent and consistent management practices.
6. Actively takes part in training the team, facilitating formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure that all team members are of the same standard. Also attends training where and when required
7. Acts as a coach and mentor to team members, reinforcing standards and expectations and motivating team members to strive for established targets.
8. Maintains discipline amongst team members, ensuring consistency in accordance with the team member handbook, Chinese Labour Law and HR guidelines. Distributes appropriate discipline when and where required.
9. Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
10. To recruit technically and suitably qualified personnel for the Health Club；To provide effective guidance and training to personnel in order for them to be effective in the handling of guest requests and queries。
11. Creating a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately “at-home” when they arrive.
12. Handles complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest ServiceManager for follow up, where appropriate. Follows up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
13. Applies Hilton Brand Standards in each and every action, acting as a role model and example of how the standards should be carried out in a practical setting.
14. Has knowledge of the hotels facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP & other properties in China.
15. Ensure, administer and check all operating equipment in the club is working properly, cleaned and kept safely by our team members and to inform the engineering department when repairs needed.
检查健身中心所有设备，器械是否正常工作， 监督员工保持设备的清洁和安全性，如有设备需要维修， 请及时通知工程部门。
16. Passes on information effectively, ensuring that all necessary details are communicated to the intended person and that any pending action is completed and guest satisfaction confirmed. Conducts daily briefings, shift handovers, attends meetings and effectively communicates information to team members.
17. Obtain needed equipment, facilities, and materials and oversee their use.
18. Day to day operations of the Health Club, including condition of the facilities, security of swimming pool and Health Club property, maintenance of an accurate schedule of events, ensuring of availability of regular supplies and operations of the Health Club.
确保健身中心的常规的营运状况， 包括设备的使用条件， 泳池及健身中心地区的安全，以及相关事件的准确记录。
19. To check and ensure all daily towels, locker keys, engineering, housekeeping and operations checklist are smooth and any problems must be follow with relevant Department.
20. Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the club is maintained up to the standards.
21. Ensures that the Front Office Manager is kept aware and up to date of operational issues.
22. Keeps up to date and aware of competitor activities in order to be proactive and create market advantage.
23. Manages costs effectively by minimizing and controlling expenses.
24. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
25. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.