Operational Processes and Control
- Constantly reviews the current procedures and practices to ensure they are simple for staff and guests.
l Internal Controls
- Ensures standards and compliance are set for internal control/ audits processes.
- Action and follow up on feedback from the “Mystery shopper” programme towards enhancing consistency of delivery of rooms services.
l Budget and Forecast
- Prepares the budget for the Rooms Division.
- Manages expenses through planning of needs, review of purchase orders and labour standards.
- Control and analyse, on-going-basis, Rooms Division Revenues and cost including Other
Operating Revenue, Maximizing occupancy, ATR and Rooms Profit targets against budget and forecast.
- Actively drive productivity initiatives, without productivity initiatives without negatively impacting customer service levels.
l Capital Expenditure
- Identifies needs and estimated costs for capital improvements.
l Operating Equipment Operations
- Checks operating equipment par level.
- Ensures inventory checks are done and opportunities to reduce losses and damages are studied and proposal given.
Inspection and Preventive Maintenance Programme
- Conducts quality checks of guest floors, public areas and other facilities.
l Maintenance Programme
- Ensures Housekeeping and Engineering execute established programmes / schedules accordingly for Rooms and Public areas.
Health, Hygiene, Safety and Security
l Ensures the highest level of hygiene, safety and security by facilitating effective training programmes that delivers a high degree of awareness amongst staff and guests.
l Ensures that the environmental initiatives are adhered to in the workplace and participates in community activities and programmes.
Public Affairs - Government
To ensure a smooth channel of communication between the hotel and concerned departments of the Government.
l To carry out the assignments by Hotel Manager/ General Manager.
l Entrusted by and on behalf of General Manager, to attend meetings called by the government concerned departments and report to General Manager after these meetings.
l To ensure General Manager a proper relation channel with the Government and assist General Manager in co-ordination with the relationship of government.
l To meet visitors and inspectors from concerned departments of the Government and assist all co-ordination work.
l Responsible in Government Meetings and Functions at the Hotel.
l Responsible for annual renewal of all hotel licenses, co-ordination between the hotel and Beijing Tourism Bureau for 5-star rating re-evaluation for the hotel.
l To fulfill other temporary work passed down by Hotel Manager/ General Manager.
l To keep all hotel licenses updated
- Business License
- Tourism Designated Hotel
- Outdoor Advertisement Registration
- Business License for Foreign Publications
- Special Business Permit
- Foreign Performance License