• Actively seeking verbal feedback from customers and team members at every opportunity.
• Agree on and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
• Promote Hilton Honors and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program, ensuring that existing Hilton Honors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
• Handle complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action and informing the Guest Service Manager to follow-up where appropriate.
• Follow-up with guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution （service recovery）.
• Positively deal with and learn from customers’ complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the Communication Supervisor.
• Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively while assisting on the floor during peak periods each day.
• Handle all internal and external guest enquiries promptly with minimal delay, directing them to the correct parties with which they wish to speak to and provide information where necessary.
• Effectively manage all hotel communications, telephone, fax, mail, in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner, ensuring that guests feel welcome when they contact the hotel.
• Be up-to-date with information on facilities, attractions, places of interests, sights and activities in and around the hotel.
• Handle and deliver all messages in a private and confidential manner, ensuring privacy for guests and ensure that the messages are received and delivered clearly, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Be proactive towards customers, assisting them with any reasonable requests.
• Knowledgeable of Hilton departmental standards, ensuring consistency of standards throughout the operation by adhering to Hilton brand standards.
• Familiar with operating the telephone, FCS, OnQ PM and Micros system.
• Take on an active role in the team by being kind, cooperative, and helpful and never forgetting the person behind the guest.
Able to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Able to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.