• Under the direct supervision of the Cost Supervisor and Cost Controller and within the limits of InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures, is responsible for storing and organizing of all stored materials.
At Holiday Inn we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
• Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
• Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
• Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
• Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES工作职责
• Check and count all goods to be received per approved purchase order or daily market list.
• Ensure that goods are in order, of good quality and according to the established specifications
• To reject all goods which do not meet the specifications
• To move accepted products to storage areas immediately to minimize employee theft and deterioration of product quality
• To ensure proper documentation on all goods delivered to the hotel as well as those returned to the suppliers.
• To summarize and record all goods purchased by the hotel on a daily basis
• To ensure the cleanliness of the Receiving Bay by liaison with Store helper or Stewarding Staff whenever cleaning is required.
• To be well versed in all descriptions and types of operating equipment for the Hotel, including maintaining catalogues, sample pictures of such items for reference.
• Ensures all merchandise are stored under optimal conditions and are ready for issuing
• Ensures that all storage areas are clean and maintains high hygienic standards
• Verifies quantities of arriving materials destined for store room, signs for same on receiving stamp
• Maintains merchandises bin labels identifying lack item’s code, number, name, issue unit and minimum and maximum stock levels
• Ensures that all issues from stores are made against properly completed, ruled off/approved store room requisitions, all code numbers are clearly indicated next to each item being issued, signs the “issued by” portion of the requisition
• Records consecutive numbers on all store room requisitions before giving the copy of the requisitions to the person accepting the goods, logs each requisition in the store room logbook and forwards completed requisition to the Inventory Clerk
• Verifies the list of items at re-order point against physical quantities before submitting the list to the Head Storeman
• Ensures that store room temperatures including the freezer and the refrigerator are in the line with InterContinental Hotel Group Standards
• Interacts and cooperates with all sub section in the storeroom, merchandise receiver, merchandise deliverer and with receiving clerk
• Ensures that merchandises are issued by fifo system that the beverage decal is attached on the liquor bottles issued and that each Hard liquor is issued against an empty bottle
• Makes oneself available during physical inventories taken by the Finance Department
• Performs other duties as required
Number of employees supervised –
Annual Operating Profit/Payroll Budget –
Key Metrics –
• Completion of assigned tasks/projects
Decision Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights) –
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS任职要求
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Accounting or Business Administration or related field.
• 1 year experience in an accounting clerical, receiving position or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience