About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
About Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou
Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is a luxury island retreat fully commanding a 30 acre (12 hectare) private island on the scenic Jinji Lake.
Set to open in the second half of 2023, the Hotel will have over 200 well-appointed rooms, suites and private villas, lush gardens, indoor and outdoor pools offering a lifestyle that is uniquely Suzhou and uncompromising service that is uniquely Four Seasons.
The Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is looking for E-Commerce Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
• Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
• Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
• Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
• An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
• Manage hotel products and contents on WeChat iShop, Taobao Tmall, Dianping.com, Red, Tiktok etc. Property primary point of contact with vendor Zhiketong & Taobao TP on daily operations.
• Create seasonal promotion campaigns align with E-commerce Festivals in China to drive revenue across all online customer segments (leisure travel) and work with PR, Sales, Reservations, Finance and Operations to ensure a smooth execution. (Functions including but not limited to market demand research, hotel product development, online distribution channel planning, inventory management, campaign performance analysis etc.)
• Improve customer shopping experience, click-on rate and traffic & conversion rates with proper visual designs & marketing concept that discussed with Taobao TP & property PR team.
• Provide monthly & quarterly analysis including performance of campaigns and channels along with return on investment statistics.
• Reach & develop promotions/partnerships with new commercial platform to further hotel’s online presence and revenue, and negotiate on behalf of the hotel for new online marketing initiatives.
• Attend monthly call with Acronym to ensure PPC & SEO strategy works properly based on hotel business situation and drive revenue on FS.com.
• Liaise with PR team to ensure brand consistency and reinforcement in all marketing copy, photography, communications and programs through digital commercial platforms.
• Conduct an e-commerce benchmark on a regular basis with key competitors (local, national, international) and in the luxury space (retail, travel) to determine opportunities to improve hotel commercial growth in digital landscape.
We are looking for individuals who are strategic, have strong business acumen, good communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Previous e-commerce, digital marketing, and hospitality and sales experience preferred.
• Experience with e-commerce platforms, consumer engagement and strong awareness of the digital world.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Attention to detail and organization.
• Strong analytical mind for business interpretation.
• Ability to multi-task effectively, managing multiple projects while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to manage third-party agencies, partners, and vendors.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Work authorization in China is a must.
Join us and Enjoy…
• An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
• Best-in-industry training
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
• Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
• Employee service awards
• Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Official Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/careers/