1. Design and deploy the HACCP plan established under international regulations and local standards and adapted to products and processes used in the village (management teams and concerned services are involved)
2. Follow and Control the regulatory functional or operational compliance of products, processes, facilities and equipment related to food, water, and housekeeping department.
3. Remind the team of the good practices of hygiene in their workplace and check that they are applied.
4. Identify and analyze the failures and non-conformities, diagnose the causes and identify corrective actions in collaboration with stakeholders.
5. Depending on the severity and frequency of non-compliance, alert the department heads, pole heads and or Chief of Village/General Manager and Hygiene and Food Safety Expert APAC
6. Control the receiving of raw foods and advise the corrections and corrective actions to be taken in case of non-conformities.
7. Control the compliance of hygiene and food safety requirements from the purchase of raw materials to the service of meals in restaurant, drinks at the bar, rooms if applicable
8. Check temperature control throughout the hot and cold transfer.
9. Regularly perform audits in the F&B areas (stores/receiving areas/kitchen/restaurant/bar) to monitor the implementation and compliance with the HACCP plan requirements
10. Regularly perform Room and public area cleaning audit
11. Regularly perform audits on our Aqua management procedure in all areas related with water usage in village/resort (ex: swimming pools, spa, guest and staff rooms…etc.)
12. Ensure the follow up of the Pest Control Management Plan by the Technical manager, according to the HACCP Plan requirements.
13. Ensure certificate management system is applied. License and permitting requirements of the village/resort are met to local regulations and corporate standard.
14. Implement the hygiene and food safety policy and monitor it, according to standards and regulations in force (Support of the country legal service for the regulation and local standard.
15. Train and raise awareness amongst the team.
16. Accompany and follow the laboratories controls in the village.
17. Accompany and follow the health bureau/FDA and CDC visit.
18. Improve continuously the hygiene level of the village.
19. Prevent the risks to the community and individuals.
20. Be involved in the management of a health crisis in the village.
21. Improve continuously hygiene and food safety in the village. Depending on the needs:
22. Propose material purchase
23. Propose equipment or structural modifications.
24. Create / modify the procedures.
25. Propose the purchase, substitution or removal of food, drinks or cleaning products.
26. Train :
a. In connection with the other actors for training (UDT, VTM, FTG, external corporate audit company etc.), raise awareness and train the team on food safety and hygiene apply in hotel departments.
b. Create a training plan in collaboration with the team in place.
c. Record the training performed.
d. Control the acquisition of knowledge.
27. Accompany and follow the laboratories audit in the villages
a. Accompany the auditor during the visit and report any non-compliance.
b. Identify and propose food samples and swabs to be taken.
c. Following the audit report, make an action plan defining the proper corrective actions and responsibilities.
28. Risks Prevention to the community and individuals:
a. Investigate and inform of the potential food risks to the health of the customers and employees in an anticipatory perspective (e.g. risks related to raw materials used, environment, staff ...).
b. Follow closely with the nurse the diarrhea statistics of the village and be informed of reported cases of food-born illness and / or transmissible through food.
与护士密切跟踪该村的腹泻统计数字，并获悉报告的由食物引起的疾病和 / 或通过食物传播的病例
c. Monitor and check the implementation of medical monitoring and health certificate of employees in the village in collaboration with the HR manager.
29. Objectives and evaluation criteria
a. Decrease the number of gastroenteritis in the village.
b. Cost control of litigation files of GM after departure.
c. Increase satisfaction of the microbiological results achieved on food.
d. Decrease the non-conformities observed during external audits on Food, Aqua and Guest rooms. Guarantee of a high level of health.
30. Complete other tasks assigned by your line manager