1. Implement the rules and regulations of the SPA and the work instructions of the head of the Rooms department, take full charge of the operation and management of the SPA.
2. According to the rules and regulations of the SPA and the specific situation of each facility project, put forward the department management system and the specific work tasks and management responsibilities of family members, and supervise the implementation to ensure the coordinated development and operation of various facilities and management work of the department.
3. Study and review the service procedures, quality standards and operating procedures of each facility project, check the implementation status of personnel at all levels of each facility project, analyze the existing problems at any time, put forward improvement measures in time, and continuously improve the service quality.
4. Audit and issue the purchase, collection and expense documents, control the cost according to the department budget, and improve the economic efficiency.
5. Set up the personnel establishment of each facility project and arrange the staff training. According to business needs, reasonable organization and deployment of personnel to improve work efficiency.
6. Collect and solicit customers' opinions at any time, deal with customers' complaints, analyze tendentious problems in service quality management, and put forward improvement measures timely.
7. Preside over the department meeting to convey the important spirit. Listen to the work report of subordinate management and solve problems.
8. Coordinate with other departments and finish other tasks assigned by the Rooms Leader.