1. Answer guest questions and handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as giving information, making a reservation for a tour, a restaurant or transportation, providing directions, confirming flight, etc. If needed, refer requests to relevant staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Keep updated of all information concerning the hotel services, local places of interest, restaurants, transportation, sport facilities, churches, shopping areas and all relevant information likely to be of guests’ interest in order to be able to answer guest requests and questions.
3. Keep records, deliver and distribute all incoming and outgoing mails, faxes, messages and parcel addressed to current or future guests and hotel staff according to hotel procedures.
4. Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of desk area and replenish counters with brochures, magazines, city maps for guest availability.
5. Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.