Customer and Colleague Experience
• Ensures the delivery exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provide engaged
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Deliver high quality of engagement and service to guests
• Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met
• Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service
• Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Presents menu/ drinks list, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to guests.
• Takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures
• Knowledge of all POS and cashiering functions
• Ensures all food and beverage items, equipment and other facilities in the Outlet are maintained according to the Departmental Operation Manual requirements.
• Proficient and knowledge of all menus to include our selection of Food, Beverage, Beer, Wine, spirits and cocktails.
• Up-sells beverage to increase the revenue.
• Reports any difficulties or problem to Superior / Assistant Manager for solution or follow up actions.
• Maintains par stocks of beverages and guest supplies.
• Prepares mis-en-place according to the requirement and operation needs.
• Clears and resets counters or tables.
• Prepares and serves Cocktail as requested as per trained technique and provided recipes。
• Ensures all beverage stock are kept in the proper storage under the appropriate temperature.
• Ensures all glasses are clean and well polished.
• Assists in Bar stock inventory and maintains an accurate inventory record.
• Performs the function of cashier as required.
• Verifies cash received ensuring only genuine money been collected.
• Verifies all credit cards presented by guest before to validity of the card.
• Strictly adheres to all policies and procedures issued by the Finance with regard to cashiering and cash handling.
• Exercises responsible management and behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel management team.
• Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Maintains strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Neat and pleasant appearance.
• Articulate and detail oriented
• Well-groomed and presented and outgoing personality