The role requires someone who is ready to: 该职位要求具备以下能力:
· Ensure that service stations are prepared stocked and ready for service.
· Greet all guests, using the guests’ name as often as possible.
· Take orders, served food and drinks to ensure that guests have a great experience within the department.
· Maintain highest level of cleanliness, including safety of furniture, fixtures and fittings.
· Ensure that the guests bill is accurate.
· Ensure that payment is received from all guests, and is posted in Micros.
确保收到所有客人的付款，并将付款记录在 Micros 中。
· Recommend and ‘sell’ to guests through menu knowledge, suggestive and up-selling techniques.
· Be responsible for the safe keeping of all keys.
· Ensure that all food and beverage products are correctly stored, dated, labelled and rotated where necessary.
· Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, and meet hotel grooming and uniform standards.
· Be empowered to deal with guest problems, and to seek advice when unsure what to do.
· Develop self and others, by responding t and giving feedback to other associates.
· Comply with food handling procedures.
Health and Safety
Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with company requirements
A college graduate or Vocational School graduate
Good communication skill in Mandarin and English verbal and listening
Past food, beverage, or grocery experience
· Well-organized and able to multi-task
· Enjoy working with people
· Flexible and proactive, responding quickly and positively to changing environments.
· Quick and good learner
· Work both independently and with a team
· Positive and can-do attitude
Working Environment and schedule
Able to work in shifts on nights, weekends and holidays