1. Report to work on scheduled days at the scheduled time.
2. Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
3. Enrol guests in Marriott Rewards programme.
4. Provide information about the hotel and the surrounding community.
5. Check the newspapers and magazines are updated. Read log book, follow up file and ensure everything in order.
6. Monitoring and confirming time of departure with all due out guests and prepare for guest checking out at the Executive Lounge.
7. Performing cashiering duties, e.g. post in charges, foreign currency exchange, checkout by cash or credit cards and selling of gift vouchers
8. Preparation for breakfast and cocktails daily and ensure food quality and service is maintained at the best for total guest satisfaction.
9. Check your station, prior to opening, for cleanliness of tables and chairs, proper set-up of salt and pepper, sugar, flowers, lamp, clean cutlery and glassware.
10. Develop a complete knowledge of menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be ready to answer any guest questions about the menu in a positive and concise way. Know the use records.
11. Develop a good knowledge of beverages, liquors, and wine service.
12. Warmly greet every guest with smile, address guest by name and take down the record for reference.
13. Clean and reset the table according to standard procedures.
14. Do food and beverage inventory daily and update the filing document at the same time.