With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Concierge Supervisor monitors all services provided by the Concierge associates and ensure the smooth operation of the Concierge.
What will I be doing?
As the Concierge Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Follow the procedures on luggage related matters and deputize the Chief Concierge in his / her absence to ensure that operations run smoothly.
• Assist the Chief Concierge with manpower planning in accordance to requirements.
• Train all Concierge associates in accordance to hotel standards, appraise their performances, recommend promotions or transfers and handle disciplinary actions.
• Report all irregularities to the Chief Concierge and seek assistance from the Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager or Guest Service Manager whenever needed.
• Ensure proper reception of VIP / Hilton Honors members as well as other customers at the airport for both arrival and departure.
• Give recommendations on hotel operations when opportunities arise to improve services, increase revenue or reduce costs.
• Follow-up on other tasks assigned by your superior.
• Understand local tourism culture and city profile to provide considerate service to guests.
What are we looking for?
A Concierge Supervisor serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour`s, skills, and values that follow:
• Secondary School education or above.
• At least 1 year in a supervisory level position in Concierge operation.
• Fluent in English to meet business needs.
• Appreciate Hilton culture.
• Good character and ethics.
• Strictly obey the relevant laws and regulations, internal policies and implementations.
• Strong sense of principle, professional management ability, a good team player, excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of decency, honest and reliable.
• Have a strong sense of responsibility and learning ability.
• Hotel management major preferred, but not required.
• Member of the Golden Key Association preferred.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!